Monday, July 2, 2007

More to come...cause I'm back!!


Okay, Sunday. This is for you. No more squirt boat rediculousness! I realized that my computer does not like blogspot. I think it is because Mac has its own blog site, so it doesn't like me refusing to give in and use it. It would not upload any pictures!

For now, I'm brewing up a good blog, but I'm in my classroom and I don't really have any good pictures on here. So, enjoy the minute changes and LOOK OUT! 'Cause I've got some catching up to do!

2 comments:

Sunday Grant Photography said...

thank you MC!!!!! finally we get to learn more about life in rabun gap besides squirt boats. so good to see you the other day. i wish we could see you more.

Becky Swann said...

Whoo Hoo! MC Hammer is back! It's like hammer time! It was great to see you this weekend, my little vestess! Like all the new pictures, love that CD, and the ones you made me. I'm listening to them as I type!